The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



June 3, 2009

Baby Millie Green is here!


Millie was born about 2 weeks ago but I am finally getting around to posting a picture. This is the only one I have of her so far but I will have more later. She is such a cute baby girl! My kids are obsessed with her, especailly Sienna. They can't wait for our little baby to be born. A few days ago I got to go to a Dr. appointment and she checked to see if we could find out the sex. Well the baby wouldn't open her legs but the Dr. thinks she might be a girl. I get to go back in 2 weeks and check again.

3 comments:

  1. You scared me! I guess I didn't read the title very well and thought you had YOUR baby! phew! Cute baby though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Melissa! I thought you had your baby, too! I didn't catch it until I read her comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Sienna always says "I lub her" whenever she see's Millie. Haha :) Cute pic!

    ReplyDelete