The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



June 15, 2009

And the baby is....

A GIRL! We went in today and the Doctor said that we are going to have a girl. We are really excited and can't wait to meet our new baby girl in November.
Logan was kind of sad at the Dr. office when he heard the news. He said something like "oh man". I got a few pictues from the ulrasound but I can't post them because I don't have a scanner. We are still undecided on the name for her but we will agree on one one of these days, hopefully before she is born.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! We are so happy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I can't wait to find out what I am having. I have to first find a doctor down here in Albuquerque though...that is a very daunting task. Just randomly picking a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! I bet Sienna is excited to have a little sister, even if Logan isn't :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting. If she looks anything like your other two she'll be beautiful. Are you feeling better? We need to get Harrison and Logan together to play. He always asking for a buddy to play with. What days do you work? I work Thur and Fri. YAY on the baby girl.

    ReplyDelete