The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



June 7, 2009

Air show and kids

Sienna loves to lick rocks and eat dirt.


Sienna riding her trike in her diaper. This is what happens when I am at work.







We went to the air show on Saturday. This is inside a huge plane.























5 comments:

  1. cute pictures jess! umm.. did you cut your hair!? or is it just tucked back in that last picture!? Its cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sienna is soooo cute! I love those first two pictures of her! I love how blonde her hair is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun!! Sienna is so funny- licking rocks? Sick! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hair is tucked behind but I did cut about 3 inches off a while ago. You saw it at Paiges wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So this may sound weird but my mom craves dirt and the doctors say it is because she has an iron deficiency. So Sienna may need a little more iron or she my just like the taste of it! When are you due Jess? I am also expecting and I think I am just a few weeks behind you.

    ReplyDelete