The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



June 28, 2009

Boating and our new vehicle




Well we decided to get a new vehicle to hold our growing family. We got an Acura MDX. So far I have really liked it. We got it for a really great deal. It has a third row seat for two and so it holds 7 people. Logan and Sienna really like being back there.



We went boating for the first time this year. It was really fun until we ran out of gas in the middle of the lake. My dad thought he filled it up at the end of the season last year but apparently he didn't. We got some help from another boat and they towed us in. I am a little bummed because this year I won't be doing any wakeboarding.
Our back yard is coming along good. It is starting to look better and better as time goes by. Jeff has done a lot of work on it. We hope it will be really nice by next spring. Sorry all of the pictures are out of order from the descriptions, I don't want to try and fix it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment