I am 14 weeks the end of this week which makes me 3 months and in my second trimester. I am finally starting to feel better, although I am not completely back to normal. June 1st is my next appointment and we get to find out what we are having. I am starting to poke out a little, I really just kind of look really full or fat (I hate this stage) When we get the camera's fixed I might post some belly pics.
Sienna recently decided she wanted to go pee in the potty now so that has been going really good. We ran out of diapers one day so Jeff put some panties on her and she has been doing great. Now #2 in another story.
Logan has also learned something new, he can now ride his bike without the training wheels! He was riding his bike one day and Jeff said "let me try something to make it a little easier for you" and he turned one of the wheels straight up. Logan started riding and Jeff told him he was doing it without the training wheels and that was that. We took them off and he has been riding around like crazy. Before when we tried to take them off he was scared and wouldn't try. So I guess since he didn't know he wasn't scared and was able to do it.
And in other news I was recently called into the Young Women's Presidency as the second councilor. So now I have to speak in sacrament again on Sunday with the rest of the presidency. I also got to go to a Combined activity with the YM/YW we played human Foosball, it was so fun!!
Jeff finally got a change in his work scheduled and he gets to work longer hours but gets more days off which means more family time!!
comment
ReplyDelete