The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



October 12, 2009

Pumpkin for Halloween!






For Family Night tonight we went to Days Farm and went on a hay ride and picked out a pumpkin. The kids had a lot of fun! We all got pictures of us by our pumpkins.

I also went to the Doctors today and got an ultrasound. The baby is so squished in their. The Doctor say she is very big, she is already 5 pounds 6 ounces. She thinks she will probably be an 8 pounder (like the other kids)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun family night! You're kids are so cute! We really need to get together sometime soon :), it's been way too long! Maybe I could come visit you when you have your baby. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, Logan and Sienna are so cute. I am so excited for when you have your baby, I knoe you can't wait, hope you are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Those are SUCH cute pictures! Your little family is so photogenic! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete