The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



October 4, 2009

Baby Bumps



My sister Lindsay and My sister n law Laura are both pregnant right the same time as me. Lindsay is due about 2 weeks after me with a little boy, her first. Laura is due in March with twins, a boy and a girl and they will be her second and third. We decided to take our picture all together and show off our bumps. Of coarse I won for the biggest belly!

6 comments:

  1. How cute! That will be so fun for you guys and your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love that you all are having babies. Give Laura time, she'll be bigger than you ever were:) Maybe not, that girl is rail thin. I rememember that much about her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, cute us :) Popsicles...lol! I like that our hair looks major poofy from the shadow haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so fun that you and your sis are having babies so close in age! Where does your sister live? We go to a student ward at Weber but we went to our home ward the other day because our family friends were leaving on a mission and I saw your little sis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures! It's the best to have cousins the same age :)

    ReplyDelete