I decided to do a blog about Sienna. Her Birthday is November 25th and I figured I probably will be too busy to post something for her birthday. Since no one was around to see her when she was born, I added some newborn pics! She was the cutest new born ever! Everyone told me how beautiful she was at the hospital. She was a really good little newborn. She didn't cry very much and she loved being held by everyone. She loved to sit in the bouncer and just watch us and kick her feet. She loved to suck on her blanket and to this day she still does but without the blanket (it is weird I know)
She is turning 3 and is growing up so fast! She loves dolls and animals (which she calls her kids), she loves princesses, outside (dirt and rocks), and going to Grandparents houses. She is very stubborn and can be a little stinker but she can be so sweet and cute! We love her!

This picture is of me pregnant with Sienna at around the same week that I am now
How cute! Happy early Birthday Sienna! The 25th is a great day! (Same as mine!) I can't believe that she is already 3!
ReplyDeleteShe is SO adorable, then & now! I absolutley love her blessing dress you made! I'm gonna have to try and talk you into making one for my baby girl when I have one! ;)
ReplyDeleteShe is the sweetest thing, you're right with how beautiful she was when she was born. Precious.
ReplyDelete