Yesterday Me, Jeff and my dad went snowmobiling up at Farmington Canyon. For all of you that don't know, My dad is a professional snowmobiler, he has been doing it for 30 plus years so I consider that pro. I sat there, along with everyone else watching my dad go up the steepest hills with ease (I mean cliffs and he would go over the top of them. Only tracks over were his). Jeff, I would have to say impressed me very much. He never in his life had been on a snowmobile until a year ago and he was doing things I can't imagine doing ever in my snowmobile life. (The cliffs you know, yeah crazy I think) So they were dragged around by me, because I couldn't go up certain places (or down), so it was an easy day for them. Today I am extremely sore though. I woke up with a swollen knee, back pain and arm soreness. But it was fun since I haven't been since before I met Jeff, so it has been like 10 years. (Fields don't count).
Oh wow! That's a huge hill in the video, scary! Sounds like you guys had a fun day! I grew up with snowmobiles but my Dad sold them a few years ago so I haven't been since. I miss it!
ReplyDeleteHoly Crap!!! No, I would not be in line for that ride, thank you very much! What a rush! Very fun (I think).
ReplyDelete