The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!


Well its a new year and a new begining sort of for us. We just love our new house, it is so fun to decorate and buy new stuff for. I just got my curtains up in the livingroom and I love them.


I am doing my clinicals now for my CNA, I have only done one so far and I guess it wasn't so bad. Jeff is working at Million air and applied for a layton city police job. He goes in for a physical test thing on the 10th and then I don't know what from there. There are a lot of people applying for the job and if any of them already have post done then they would probably get the job before Jeff would, but we are still hoping.


Sienna's tongue is doing ok, it still looks really bad. It still is gaping open but it doesn't seem to bother her. Both her and Logan are sick with colds and fevers.

No comments:

Post a Comment