The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



November 6, 2008

House....again

Well there still may be hope. Jeff talked to the house guy and he said he would go lower so I guess we might still have a chance at this house. I think that this house would be good for us so I really hope we can get it. Thanks everyone for all your concern and support, you all are the best!! If we get the house I will let you all know.

4 comments:

  1. oh yay! my fingers are crossed for you! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get it? Did you get it? I'm dying with anticipation! (:o Let us know when you find out! I'm also crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with it!! You guys are doing good, and whatever turns out....it will all work out in the end!! You guys are good parents to 2 cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you guys get. We'll be waiting for the update.

    ReplyDelete