The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



November 2, 2008

Halloween










Halloween was fun this year, for one it wasn't below freezing and two we got to have some fun with the families! Logan was the Hulk and Sienna was a Ladybug. They had lots of fun trick or treating in the neighborhood and eating lots of candy.
We are very close right now to buying a house. We put in an offer yesterday and we are waiting to hear from them. I am excited to get a house but hope we can afford it. It is in Clearfield and it is a little old house with 5 bedrooms. I think it will be great for us if we can get it for what we are asking. I am excited to have our own place again.

2 comments:

  1. that is exciting. you will have to let us know. your kids were very cute for halloween!! I am sure you are glad to have your hubby home!!! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids look adorable in their costumes! Good luck with getting the house! We wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete