The DeMille Family Blog
We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!
November 4, 2008
House
Well for all of you that where wondering, no we are not getting the clearfield house. The guy counter offered a number we just couldn't believe and have no hope of him letting it go for cheaper than the asking price (Pretty much). So we are still looking I guess. But I am going to be starting the CNA program at the DATC so I guess that will be good. So we just can't figure out where are lives are headed yet.
Labels:
us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's a bummer, I am sorry. Well, I hope that you find another one. There are lots out there!! Being a CNA hu? There are lot's of jobs for CNA's right now, so I know that you can get a job anywhere!! Good luck with it all and take care!
ReplyDeleteDarn! That guy is too greedy! You'll find one though I'm sure of it! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteThat;s a bummer. There's one out there for you guys. It will work out.
ReplyDeletethat surprises me that he'd not go for what you asked! must be a better house for your cute family just waiting for you to find it! we will keep our eyes open for you. love you lots!
ReplyDelete