The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



April 23, 2008

Whats up doc?

My lasik surgery turned out to be great, I love it. It is a little weird to get used to but I really enjoy it! Jeff's foot is doing ok. He got the pins out and his cast off and now he is wearing a boot. He still can't walk on it and he says it hurts still so it looks like this is going to be a long recovery.
I just signed Logan up for preschool the other day so hopefully he will get in. They do a random computer lottery draw. If he gets in he will be going to a local elementary school for 3 days a week, it will really be fun for him. He is really excited.
Sienna is starting to say lots of words. Some of her favorite to say are "up"(grandpa taught her this one), "more", "Don't" (Jeff taught her this one), "bottle", "baby", "Ni-night", and of course, "mama", "Dada", and "Loow-g"(Logan).

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that you are all recovering, hopefully Jeff's foot will start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! You'll have to tell me how to do that! That's crazy Logan's going to preschool soon!!

    ReplyDelete