The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



April 15, 2008

I can see!

Well yesterday was my lasik and everything went great. It all was so fast and easy. Jeff's dad Kevin drove me and the kids down and they all got to watch the surgery on a tv. The first few hours my eyes felt like someone poked them really bad, so they kind of stung. After a little nap I woke up and found that I could see pretty well, other than the fact I was wearing little eye bubble cover things and they it didn't hurt at all. Today I woke up and could see perfectly. I went into the Doctors and he checked my eyes and I had 20/20 vision and he said that in one of my eyes it looked like nothing had even happen to them and the other he could just see a slight line, which was great! I am so glad i got it done. I would recommend it to anyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad it went well! I kinda wanna see the movie! Is it gross? Did Kevin make fun of your eye bubbles? haha Wahoo i bet your glad to not have to wear your glasses anymore, or contacts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't record the surgery so you can't see it, but Kevin said it looked cool. I couldn't believe how fast and easy it all was. I love my eyes! I can see perfect and it doesn't hurt at all. I keep thinking that I need to take my contacts out. ha ha

    ReplyDelete