Today is finally the day I get my lasik surgery done and I am so excited! I am so ready to get rid of these glasses. I am getting it done at the TLC center by Dr. Treft. Lindsay's Husband Jake and his family all got their eyes done by him and they all have had good results so I am hoping for the best! I will post how everything went as soon as they let me start seeing again.
By the way we haven't heard anything about Jeff's interview yet. We should be hearing from them anytime soon though. He has to do a psychiatric test and a physical and then he will be off to go to Oklahoma for 3 months and then finally he can start working.
I just got a new calling at church yesterday, I am on the Enrichment committy. So if anyone has good idea's for enrichment activities, mainly focusing on home and service just let me know.
My brother and sister in law just got their eyes done in the last few months and they love it! so im excited for you :) also, dr. treft... thats one of my high school friends dad funny huh? all i hear is how great he is so im sure you're in good hands! haha glad jeffs foot is gettin better. good luck with all thats going on!
ReplyDeleteLasik....some day I want to have that done...life with no contacts or glasses would be wonderful! Check out sugardoodle.net for Enrichment ideas. It is the BEST resourse site ever, I use it all the time for YW and for FHE ideas!
ReplyDelete