The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



January 19, 2010

January 2010


Well it's a new year! This last year has gone by so fast! I have been at my job for almost a year now (in February). It seems like I just started. Logan is doing good in school, he is starting to read words now!! He was taken out of the extended program because he was doing really good. Sienna is still not completely potty trained, she cannot go poopy in the potty yet. She is getting big and just loves taking care of her sister Qwin. She calls her Qwinny. Qwin is 2 months old today! She is getting so cute! She can hold her head up pretty good now and she is sleeping through the night! Qwin loves to smile at us and she is starting to goo and ga. Jeff is working hard at his job, winter time is very busy there. He is in charge of towing on his shift so he moves the planes around on the ice and schedule everything for the night. Today he is plowing snow for Casey, since they are out of town. He has about 13 properties to do. I am working at home today but Jeff left the key in his pocket for the Acura so we are stuck here without a vehicle.

2 comments:

  1. It does seem like you just started that job! Crazy, time flies...I can't beleive our babies are 2 months old! :O}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Qwin is two months old already! That is just crazy.. Life goes quickly.. Babies grow far too quickly

    ReplyDelete