The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



January 21, 2010

Am I a bad parent or are my kids just HORIBLE today?

Well I am going to have to say that both would be true. I think I have pretty much been yelling, no screaming at my kids all day today. My morning starts off with Sienna peeing through her diaper (which she should NOT be in still!!) Then I find out she stuffed the toilet with toilet paper. Then she does not put her shoes on like I asked about 10 times (not exaggeraing). I take Logan to school and then go to the bank where I wait half an hour to get a paper notarized when Sienna pees through her diaper again (which remember she is NOT suppose to be in still, she is 3!). Of course I do not have a change of clothes for her but I am in layton and I still need to go to Sams club. So we went and the whole time she is saying, "I am tired I want to sleep". So I go pick up Logan from school and when we get home he pulls out his homework folder and runs to his room with it and hides something from me. Well he brought a squirt gun to school and got in trouble because it is a weapon(or looks like one). So ANYWAY, needless to say he is grounded for trying to hide this from me and for bringing a toy to school in which I have told him numerous times not to do! I thinking I am going crazy!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my dear.. I'm just a nanny and sometimes I think it requires all of my strength not to just leave the kids in their bedrooms all day long, on days like that. I feel you and i'm not on the job 24/7.. Good luck, and hopefully a better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! You should have called me and I would have come helped you! Sorry you had such a bad day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you are not going crazy......it sounds like my days that I have. Isn't fun being a mommy of 3!!! We need to get together so they can play!! We both need a break!!! Call me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has days like that :)! Oh the joys of motherhood! Really, though you know we wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world though :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can definately say that I have had days like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a very bad, horrible, no good day..... we all have them here and there. It doesn't mean you're a bad Mom!! :) Hope tomorrow is better for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh....enjoy each stage! It was just yesterday that you and Miquelle were being potty trained! I thought those diaper days would never end, but so quickly they did and now I miss those chubby little legs and mischievious little smiles. Take the time to laugh and play with those darling little ones (soon they will be teenagers, and then parents themselves!) You have all grown into wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete