The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



November 8, 2009

Halloween, Parties, and Baby Name

We had a baby shower for Lindsay yesterday and had a really good turn out. It was lots of fun with lots of presents. Lindsay and Jake are going to be ready for Kayden when he comes!



Halloween was fun for the kids, they loved dressing up and going out for candy. Logan dressed as a transformer and Sienna was a princess. They both looked great! Logan had a parade at school and had a little party. He loves school and has been missing it since he has been sick!





Well we finally decided on a name! It was a lot of work this time trying to find one that we both liked. Jeff came up with this name and I really didn't like it at first but came to really like it. Her name is going to be Qwin LaNece DeMille. It is not a very common name for a girl and I know a lot of people don't like it but we don't like your baby name either j/k. Honestly I think any name will be cute because SHE will be cute!!

8 comments:

  1. I think Qwin is a cute name! Hope you are feeling okay, you are almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the hard part about finding a name!? You want everyone to like it! It seems there will always be someone who doesn't, we've been going thru that. Anyways i'm way excited about the name and i really love the middle name too! She will be CUTE! No doubt about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name Qwin for a girl. i think its so sweet. Its a little more common now a days... it was almost my nieces name. Its perfect. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait til I don't look so huge haha! Thanks for throwing me the shower, it was a lot fun!! Logan & Sienna are so cute in their costumes. I like that Logan's all reverant and folding his arms for the parade haha! I love the name and can't wait to meet you're cute little baby!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you guys I, like the name Qwin it sounds really good with LaNece. So cute. I love Logan and Sienna's costumes it sounds like you guys were really busy. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that name! I actually wanted to name Paylen Quinn but coudn't get Rick on board so I love it! I can't believe you have less than 2 weeks-Hope everything goes good, can't wait to see pics of baby Qwin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that any name will be cute because she will be cute! I think Qwin is really cute. I like how it's not a real common name. Looks like you guys had a fun baby shower for you sis. Hope everything is going well for you. We still haven't gotten together and we need to :)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it will be cute! can't wait till she gets here!!

    ReplyDelete