Qwin has been such a fun edition to our family! She is so sweet and so cute. She is so different than the other kids have been, it has been interesting. I have decided she looks like me the most out of the kids so far. The other two kids have had those really big lips and Jeff's big almond eyes and a small little nose. Qwin has big round eyes, smaller lips and a bigger nose. She also has a smaller head and more hair than my other kids.
Qwin is really good during the day. She nurses really well and sleeps all the time. At night is when she decides to wake up and eats every hour and poops all the time. Logan and Sienna have been really good with her. Logan has no interest really in holding her or looking at her but Sienna just loves her. She likes to hold her and help me get stuff for her. Neither of them have acted jealous at all.
Well today we decided to put up our Christmas decorations since we are all home and not doing much anyway. We are all excited to do that. The countdown to Christmas is going fast and I am not ready!
she looks cute! have fun with her, they grow fast
ReplyDeleteShe looks like an angel! I'm glad she is a good baby for you. Sienna is going to love it when she gets big enough to play!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute, I bet sienna loves her.
ReplyDeleteI meant to tell you sooner just how perfect your little one is. I adore her:) My mom says congrats!
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable :)!
ReplyDelete