Well being pregnant has it's ups and downs. Right now it is hard to think of any of the good things when I am feeling so sick! I don't know how we girls do it, being nauseous is the worst feeling ever! I have tried everything and I swear nothing works. This morning there was one moment that I didn't feel sick but it only lasted about 2 minutes.
So my feeling are this: I am either having a girl, because I wasn't sick with Logan but I was with Sienna OR I just get sicker and sicker with every pregnancy. According to a few things I have read when you are sick you are more likely to have a girl. So I guess we will see. I think having a girl would be great but a boy would be good too. So I guess I don't really care either way.
So if anyone has any miracle tricks for morning(all day) sickness, that I haven't tried let me know! (I have medicine from the doctor, I tried the b6, sucking on candy/Popsicles, I have tried sipping on Sprint, and I have yet to try the ginger but I am not very hopeful) All of that seams to help a little but I just want some good relief so I can get some stuff done. Anyway thanks for listening to all my complaining. And I will keep you updated on my pregnancy!
I'm so sorry you've been sick :(. That's no fun at all. It would be hard to want to get pregnant when you know you're going to be sick and miserable :(. I'm lucky and didn't get sick much at all when I was pregnant with Colby and I haven't been sick this time either, just a little nausous and tired at the beginning. Both mine are boys though so maybe it means your having a girl! Can't wait to find out. Hope you start feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteNo words of wisdom or advice for you! Sorry! All I can say is I'm so sorry that you feel so rotten. I have yet to figure out why we not only have the misery of pain with our 'monthly visits' before we get prego, but we have to endure it during the pregnancy, too. You'd think we'd be allowed 9 months of relief! (Although, if that were the case, I think we'd have an even bigger problem with babies with out homes.)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you're not feeling good, I can so empathize with you! i was way sick with Paylen. My doctor told me to eat angel food cake w/o anything on it... it didn't really work for me but I've heard it has worked for some people. We need to get together again! I hear Asillin is expecting again too.
ReplyDeleteI don't know. I was pretty sick until week 20 myself and didn't really find relief from much of anything. Most people say that prescription Zofran works well for them. Have you tried that?
ReplyDeleteYou just get sicker with each one! I was not sick with Blake, Marissa was worse and Jaci was worse than that! Nothing really releaves morning sickness, we just women have to put up with it when we get pregnant. That is one thing I do not want to go through again and feeling hard contractions when you are dilated to an 8!! that is why I am waiting for a while so I can forget all those pains!! Good luck! If you need help, let me know. Your kids can come and play anytime!
ReplyDeleteOh,I wish I had wonderful news for you.....however I got sicker and sicker with each baby so by the time I had Harrison I was on IV fluid and meds they gave cancer patients when they had chemo. I feel your pain girl. I used to sip on the mint and chamomile herbal tea. Good luck. If Logan wants to come play why you rest CALL ME!! Sienna too.
ReplyDelete