Last weekend we went camping near St. George with some of our friends. We had lots of fun. We went to a place called Quail Creek. Asillin, Casey, their son Morgan, Landon and Kim went with us. Sienna and Logan had so much fun playing with Morgan and all of his toys. Sienna keeps telling everyone she played with Morgan and went swimming. I think that was their favorite parts, Morgan and playing in the lake. For the first day we stayed around camp and explored the surrounding area. Jeff found a jeep trail up the mountain to a large cement arrow that points to a nearby airport that was used by planes in the 60's. So we went up that and got to see the arrow and the great view of the lake and our campsite. Logan and the guys went fishing that night and Logan caught the only fish of the trip! It was a big wild trout. The next day Asillin, me and the kids went to St. George and did a little shopping at the outlet store. I got the kids some clothes and a few things for myself. Jeff went motorcycle riding by himself around somewhere, I am just glad he didn't come back with something broken. On the last day we went to Sandhollow where we went swimming in the lake. It was the hottest day and the funnest I thought. of coarse I was sick most of the nights and had to go to bed early it wasn't too bad (good thing for my meds!)
Looks like fun! That's hilarious you guys buried Logan's body in the sand haha!! Oh and I love the picture of Sienna with her legs crossed lol she looks like a lady :) Sorry you felt sick!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had a great time! I am jealous! Hope you are feeling better soon!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures :)! Looks like you had a fun trip. I'm sorry you're still sick, hopefully that will go away soon. You look super cute. I love your swimsuit. I wanted to get that one last year but it was all sold out.
ReplyDeleteWow! That red sand is beautiful!!! What a fun trip! I'm jealous.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures from such a fun little trip! :) wish i could have been there playing with you & enjoying the sun!
ReplyDeleteWay fun! Tony and I are going to St. George here in about 1 week for a ocuple of day!! it will be fun! Without the kids! Hope you get feeling better! It got worse with the 3rd child! Good luck!
ReplyDelete