The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



September 11, 2008

Are you my husband?

This picture is of the river walk in Bricktown
Ducks on the river walk
Mural on river walk
Jeff pushing a rock.
This is the Oklahoma Bombing memorial site.


This is the surviving tree. It survived the bomb.Memorial site for Oklahoma city bombing.

Well I am here in Oklahoma. It is very humid and different here. I flew in from Denver on a really small plane which I boarded from the ground and up stairs instead of a thing that goes right up to the door. When I got to Oklahoma I could feel the humidity right when I got off the plane, yuck. It has been weird trying to get used to that. Well it was great to see Jeff after a month of not seeing him. It is weird how your husband can almost be a stranger at first when you haven't seen them in a while. For a few minutes I had to look at him because he looked different. He said the same about me. Well I have been sitting in his apartment while he is at work and I am pretty bored. I will post pictures of OK and us when I get home because I can't here.

If you see my kids give them a kiss and hug for me, I miss them already.

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had fun! i didn't know you went to visit jeff until sunday at grandma's.. you weren't there. :( i missed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess,
    I didn't know you were gone either until Sunday... Hope you're having a great time getting to know your hubby again - without the kids! Those times are few and far between! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete