The kids are doing good. Logan plays outside and rides his bike around. He is getting so smart, I am amazed at some of the things he knows and says. He gets to start school in September and we are excited for that.
Sienna is doing good too. She is really smart as well. She knows so many of her body parts and she is starting to sing the ABC's which I have never even really started teaching her. I think she will be a fast learner. 
I'm so excited you get to go and see your hubby. Josh did an internship last summer in Magna while I stayed in Logan. It was supposed to be 12 weeks but only lasted 7 because they let him transfer to a closer plant. So I know how you feel being away from your hubby for weeks at a time. Anyhoo, have a great trip.
ReplyDeleteYour little family is SO darn cute! I love you guys!
ReplyDelete