The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



August 27, 2010

Baby Kittens








We have kittens now! A cat gave birth on our porch about a month ago. One day we came home and smelled the stank of birth. The next morning we saw the remains of birth. Both of which are discusting! Well a few days ago we heard a cat meowing but we couldn't find it. And then two days ago two baby kittens were on our porch. Well now they love us and we love them so they are our kittens. A boy and a girl with two very different personalities and look. P.S. I hate doing posts because they never turn out right! so dont' mind the sideways pictures which I thought I turned but i guess not.

2 comments:

  1. Cute kittens! That is disgusting that they were born on your porch haha! Cute pics (even though they are sideways) I'm so glad you're blogging again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such cute kittens. Did you name them? I bet your kids are loving having them around. I'm glad you have trouble putting up pics on your blog too- annie and i just last night were talking about how hard it is to get them all to look right! ha ha

    ReplyDelete