The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



June 7, 2010

OvErLOad Of PoStiNg

Well as you all probably know, I haven't posted in a long time! Our laptops' cord broke so I have been without a computer for a little bit. So here is goes:

Memorial Day!
My Grandparents have a BBQ for Memorial day every year. All the Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, the Cousins kids, Parents and Grandparents all together is quite fun. Our family is growing so big!



My Kids are so darn cute!





T-Ball Time!
Logan is in T-ball again this year and is doing so great! Jeff is their coach and is doing such a great job with the kids. Logan bats left or right handed and is really good at both. Today at T-ball he got a kid out at first base, (but not really because they have no outs).





Jeffs new girlfriend!
Jeff has a new love in his life now, her name is Scout. She is tall with orange hair. She is quite older than Jeff but he is getting her all cleaned up and nice. I assume when he has her all ready he will be taking her out on lots of dates. Probably to the mountains and camping. He has been spending a lot of time with her lately, I am kind of jealous.




The Drive in Movies!
We love going to the drive in, well I do at least. We went a while ago with my sister Lindsay and her baby Kayden. We went and saw Iron Man 2 and How to train a dragon. I really loved the dragon movie, I recommend it to all ages! Iron man was good too.






I am now 27 years old, I think!
I had my birthday in May and I think I am 27. I told everyone I was turning 26, but than Asillin reminded me that no I am turning 27. I guess the older you get the more you forget your getting old. I got lots of great stuff from everyone, Thanks all!



Qwin :)
Well Qwin is 6 months now and she is getting so fun! She loves to play on her stomach and roll around everywhere looking for toys. She is a smiley girl, who loves to watch her brother and sister play. She weighs about 16 and a half pounds which is about the 55% for her age and she is tall, I don't remember the length but in the 87%. She also has two new teeth!




5 comments:

  1. You do have adorable kids, they are so fun and always happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you finally posted!! :) That's funny you didn't know how old you were turning haha! I never got how people could do that until I turned 22 and realized time goes by too fast now and I forget LOL! Your kids are super cute, I love them! Oh and you too :D Sorry Jeff's cheating on you with Scout ;) HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are pretty dang cute! You have such a fun family :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like everyone in your family is having too much fun! Happy late birthday by the way.. i forget how old Graeme is so you're okay, he's turning 27 next month and i still tell people he's turning 25! oops!! Cute pictures of all your adorable kids! Qwin is getting so big and cute, i can hardly wait to see what Brinlee is like at 6 months!

    ReplyDelete