The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



March 9, 2010

Qwin's Blessing Day

Qwin was a princess for a day! Her blessing day was perfect. Jeff blessed her in our ward and did a great job. Grandma's and Grandpa's, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins all cam to support us. We had a yummy lunch at our house, thanks everyone for coming and bringing food! We love Qwin and glad she is a part of our family!





The dress was crocheted by me! I saw a picture of it online and fell in love with the pattern. I tried finding it ever where but it was no where to be found. Later I found another picture of it that someone had posted and asked her where she got the pattern. She emailed me back and told me it was in a book. Well I found the book and bought it. I only had about 3 months to crochet it because I got it about a week before Qwin was born. I procrastinated and put it off until finally I had 2 weeks left. I had part of it done but most of it was not finished. I spent many hours of my days trying to finish it and finally I did it! Now I can have my life back!

5 comments:

  1. It is so beautiful. You are free to make my dresses for my little ones;) She is so so so so so precious. She just looks like a good baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, SO adorable! Her dress turned out beautiful!! These photos are so cute, especially the smiley one of Qwin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her dress is so cute. You are so talented. The pictures are a dorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute dress! They do take a lot of work, but are SOOOO worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable dress, great job! Your kids are sooo cyte! I love the pictyre of the 3 of them, so cute!

    ReplyDelete