Well There are a lot of pictures and I am sorry I can't write a comment under the corresponding picture because blogger is being dumb. So the first pictures are of Sienna and her new hair cut. It was really stringy and ungly so I cut off the back a little and made her a little bob.
Some of the young Women in my ward heart attacked my house. It was cute!
I cut Aubry's hair in a short bob. It turned out really cute!
I recently got some furniture for the baby from garage sales and painted them up. They look so cute now! My $20 dresser and my $5 changing table!
We finally got our camera fixed and back to us, so I took some pictures and put them on my computer and suprisingly some pictures taken from Alaska when Sienna was 1 were there too. So here are some pics of Sienna in Alaska.
The sooner you take that picture of me off of here, the better.
ReplyDeleteveru cute pictures! Sienna and AUbry look very cute with their new do!
ReplyDeleteSienna is adorable and I just love her cute new haircut, good job!
ReplyDeleteYour dresser turned out SO good! It's so cute, I can't believe we found it for $20! Sienna's and Aubry's hair looks super cute- I didn't know she cut it til just now! You look way cute in that pic in front of your house by the way :)
ReplyDelete