The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



July 28, 2009

My Pregnantness


Me Pregnant with Baby #3

Me Pregnant with Sienna at 5 1/2 months

I am pretty sure that I am about the same size as I was with Sienna so far, although I weighed more to begin with. I am finally free of morning and night sickness, hooray! I am getting to the uncomfortable stage now. I sleep ok still so that is good. We are still trying to decide on a name. This one is harder than our last two, I don't know why. I guess we just need to think harder.

6 comments:

  1. You look great! Choosing a name is hard! It wasn't with Colby but this time we're having a hard time choosing a name so I know how you feel. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. That's good you're over the morning sickness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great. I remember that stage, at least you are still sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cute! Good luck we are excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need one of when you were prego with Logan! I'm so excited we're pregnant together :) I'm at that uncomfotable stage too- it's no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute! Glad to hear you aren't sick anymore.. can't wait til i get there! Good luck on a name- I can't wait to hear what it'll be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think that I have ever seen you look bad! These pictures keep that true! You are always so cute and adorable when pregnant! Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete