



We had a little fun this weekend. First on Valentines day Jeff went and bought a motorcycle. It is a Honda and you will have to ask Jeff the rest of the information on that. Then we gave each other presents. Jeff got me the new Taylor Swift CD I have been wanting. I got Jeff our first blue-ray, I am Legend. I got the kids Madagascar 2 for v-day and they were pretty excited about that. That night my parents watched the kids and we went to Tepanyaki for dinner with my brother and sister and their spouses. It was fun but we waited for like 2 hours until we sat down. After that we went to Lindsay's house and watched a movie and ate ice cream shakes. On Sunday me, Jeff and the kids made a snow turtle in the back yard. It is pretty cool I guess, kind of scary looking. Then we went to my parents for dinner. It was a good weekend, I think the kids had lots of fun.





looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteYou're turtle is awesome! Ha ha! Thanks again for coming with us on Valentine's day, it was a blast!
ReplyDelete