The DeMille Family Blog

We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!



December 26, 2008

Christmas




























Well Chirstmas has come and gone so fast this year. We have been so busy with Jeff going to Oklahoma and changing jobs and getting a house. It has been quite the year. We are glad to be back in Utah again for Chirstmas. We had fun going to lots of family parties and opening lots of presesnts from each other, we are very spoiled. Here are some pictures of Chirstmas. Sorry I still don't have any of my house. I got a new camera and so the pictures of my house are on my stupid camera that is hard to get pictures from.

3 comments:

  1. We are glad that you guys are back in Utah too!!! Looks like Santa spoiled you guys! Looks like fun! I got my kids a play kitchen also! They love it! Have a Great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of you and Jeff says it all! Craziness! So glad you had a good Christmas! It is so fun with kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! I love the kitchen, where did you get it??

    ReplyDelete