- I hate icing
- I had a plastic surgeon stitch up my nose after I split it in half when I was four. I can see part of the scar when I have a cold.
- I am afraid of heights but I can't resist jumping from them.
- I hated to read until I was 15, now I really enjoy it.
- I don't like the feel of wood on my teeth, like Popsicle sticks.
- I love to be on the computer
- I have never been a fan of sandwiches
- I love to sing but I am not very good at it.
- I wanted to be a spy when I was younger.
- When I was younger I loved to make people laugh but as I got older people just thought I was being dumb instead of funny so I stopped trying to be funny.
- I like taking pictures.
- I would rather me drive than Jeff but I still let him most of the time.
- I am not a people person, I still get scared when I am around a bunch of people I don't know.
- I didn't cry for my wedding or either of my children's births, but I did cry from a stupid commerical once when I was pregnant.
- I have eaten dirt and I liked it.
- I love camping and fishing.
- I once went river rafting of a two person kayak with Jeff and we didn't even know how dangerous it was until a few years later.
- I fell rope swinging when I was 17 and almost landed on the shore. I landed in a few feet of water from about a 15 foot drop. I haven't been on a rope swing since.
- I love watching movies more than once.
- I have always had the mind set that I can do anything a boy can do, so far I have kept up.
- I don't make friends very easily.
- I really enjoy shopping and I am a sucker for a good deal.
- I have a kept a journal since I was 8. I have about 10 so far.
- I really love to draw and paint but I don't feel like I am ever good enough.
- Crocheting isn't fun for me until I am finished.
- I don't like my handwriting.
- I hate talking on the phone, I would much rather email.
- I almost got in a car wreck 3 times yesterday.
- I just started liking tomatoes and now the are unsafe to eat right now, go figure.
- I like to play starcraft, I know I am kind of a dork.
- I don't know how to play chess.
- Sometimes I get ice cream just to eat the cone.
- I don't like my feet to be touched when I am sleeping.
- I like to watch sponge bob.
- I hate it when people have horrible grammar, but I don't care if I do.
- I am a night person, I love staying up late.
- I eat when I am bored.
- I like snakes and spiders. I once had a huge black widow I kept in a jar and it gave birth to millions of tiny baby spiders so we had to kill them all.
- I need a vacation.
- I would like to visit every state in the US.
- I never wanted to wear my watch when I was younger because I was afraid of people asking me the time.
- My favorite smell is vanilla.
- When I was younger I used to melt cheese in a measuring cup and eat it.
- I hate brushing my teeth, but I kind of like to floss.
- I try to hear my upstairs neighbors conversations.
- I like to collect good recipes but I don't really like to make them.
- I like to dance but I am not very good at that.
- I used to play the cello and I quit because I didn't think I was good. I wish I hadn't.
- I am not very good at taking care of sick people.
- I want to have one more kid and I think I will be done.
The DeMille Family Blog
We are the DeMille's: Jeff, Jessie, Logan, Sienna and Qwin. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to read, laugh, look, smile, comment and enjoy!
June 12, 2008
50 Things about me you might not know
Ok I think this is going to be hard but it might be fun, thanks for the idea Miquelle.
Labels:
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha that was funny,i really enjoyed reading it. only i can't believe you like spiders! yuck!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is way cute! I started one a little bit ago but I haven't had much time to figure it all out. And on your 50 things, i remeber in jr high we would eat tomatoes in front of you and you would gag. Funny that you like them now!
ReplyDeleteFunny Jess. I didn't know a lot of those things about you!! But now I do!!
ReplyDeleteI love this 50 things thing, I'm gonna have to do it too! You're so funny! You've always been so much more daring than me! P.S. Your handwriting is SO cute, you are AMAZING at drawing and painting, and I think you're a way good singer :) Love you sis!
ReplyDeleteI love that you did a list! #43 makes me laugh so hard...I don't know why, it is just funny!
ReplyDelete